Hogan Web Development is a small family business ran by Hayley and John Hogan. We understand the importance of privacy and are committed to maintaining trust of visitors to our website. With this in mind we have ensured our website is fully secure with an SSL Encryption that you would be more familiar seeing on an online shop. This means that any information sent to or from our website, including form submissions are encrypted and cannot be intercepted by third parties.
Any personal data that we collect from contact forms is solely used to provide our services to our clients. Any information sent from any of our contact forms will be kept secure and will not passed onto third parties. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. You can also amend your privacy settings for this website using the link below:
The cookies that we use on our website or through Google Analytics do not collect any personal information and are used to provide visitors to our website with a better user experience.
Below is a list of the cookies our website uses:
- gdpr (Expiry 1 year): Provides users with our GDPR consent options.
- __utma (Expiry 2 years): Stores the amount of visits (for each visitor), the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit.
- __utmt (Expiry 10 minutes): Used to throttle request rates./li>
- __utmb (Expiry 30 minutes): Used to determine approximately when a new session starts
- __utmc (Expiry N/A): Used to determine approximately when a session ends.
- __utmz (Expiry 6 months): Stores the traffic source that explains how users reached this site.
You can change your cookie settings for this website by modifying your preferences here:
Changes to this Privacy Notice